Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome to our new blog!!

After opening Weddings By Design almost 7 years ago, I'm finally taking the plunge and starting my own wedding planning blog!  I guess it's about time!  I can't wait to share tons of tips and insider advice as well as beautiful photos of personalized Colorado weddings.  I LOVE my job as a wedding planner in the beautiful Denver area and the stunning Rocky Mountains.  Our state has so much to offer for brides and grooms planning unique, personal weddings and I look forward to sharing information about fabulous local vendors and venues as well. 


One of the most exciting things about this blog for me is that I'll also get to share the information from my book, The Quizzical Bride's Wedding Guide, which includes twenty five quizzes and follow up information which guide brides (and grooms!) through the process of planning a meaningful, exraordinary wedding!

Please come back and visit often and let me know if you've found some great local vendors or seen some really unique ideas that you think we should share with other brides and grooms planning their Colorado weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment